- Personal Interview & Application
- Child Care References (two or more years of professional child care experience)
- Licensed & Insured vehicle
- Able to commit to at least one year for a permanent nanny position.
- English proficiency/Legally able to work in this country.
- Infant/Child CPR certification
- Good Driving Record
- Fingerprint/Background Check
“Since 2008 Rent-a-Parent has introduced me to amazing families. Throughout my stages of being a college student, working, and grad school, Rent-a-Parent has always supported and helped me. They have helped me balance my life so that I am able to achieve my goals” Alece Alderson
“I have been an educator for 20 years and I don’t think I’ve worked with an organization that is more friendly, warm, open, and professional all at the same time. Rent-a-Parent takes care of both the nannies and the families. They honor the relationships they have with us (the nannies) making sure we are treated professionally. I could not ask for better – I’ll always stick with Rent-a-Parent.” Anne-Marie Soltero
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your resume and contact us for an interview.